Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddies

I can't even begin to name the things our daddies do for us each and every day.  And most often than not....they go on doing these things without anyone even noticing or saying thanks.  So today....to my own Daddy, and to S and J's daddy....just want to say a BIG thank you for all those little things....for knowing my car is on empty when I don't, for taking Willie outside every night before bed, for folding laundry for me, for coming home when I need you, for washing dishes, for making MANY late night grocery runs, for letting us all make mistakes and loving us anyway.  Happy Father's Day to all of my favorite boys!!!


A big thanks to  Bridget for this POPULAR idea!!! And to all the other bloggers who shared their ideas for the bag toppers!!!! AWESOME!




3 comments:

  1. Oh my....you are good!! Heads up...need a Cookie Clicks order for mid-July baptism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Your execution is perfect!!! You really did such a beautiful job!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the tie cookies - great patterns!

    ReplyDelete