Monday, December 20, 2010

Reindeer Treats!

Found this idea here and thought this would be a fun treat for Sophia and I to make to celebrate the start of her Christmas vacation.  A little chocolate, marshmallows, pretzels, and hot tamales....couldn't be too hard, right??


Well... putting those antlers on was a bit trickier than I had anticipated...


So...we made a quick change of plans...and while I finished up the reindeer.....Missy made some fabulous chocolate covered pretzels...mmmm!


Here's my silly girl...


While we were making the reindeer...S informed me that she no longer likes marshmallows...that was news to me!  But thankfully....Little J loves them and to my surprise ate every part of his reindeer tonite...right down to that cute red nose!  Wish I had a picture!  Back to the craziness of this week....and trying to nurse everyone back to health at our house before Santa arrives:)

No comments:

Post a Comment