Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's raining BOYS!

Seems like we have been celebrating lots of baby boys these days!!! These cookies were for a baby boy shower!  One day I was oohing and ahhing over one of my favorite cookie blogs, and I fell in love with the colors of these cookies.  I had to try them out myself!  Still think I like Bea's colors better....but these turned out pretty cute!  Check out Bea's blog....her work is amazing!!!!!

Congratulations to this new mama to be!  Your world will be turned upside down before you know it...and you will be completely in love!






I am already head over heels over my new little guy...


and who can resist these baby feet?:)

2 comments:

  1. The cookies are wonderful, your son is beautiful and growing! Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment on my COOKIES, Amalia! I think you did a great job on yours... I used Peach for the pacifier ;)
    You are doing an amazing job on all your new COOKIES! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete