Friday, November 18, 2011

Leaves

I have seen so many fun Autumn cookies this Fall... so many creative spins on the "usual" Fall cookie.  I really wanted to not overlook the Thanksgiving holiday this year.  It seems that we go straight from Halloween and right into Christmas and almost tend to "skip over" Thanksgiving.

I have soooo much to be thankful for this year.....I don't have to wait for Christmas to receive gifts...because they are already here in my lap.  God has answered my prayers in more ways than I can count this past year...so I am definitely counting my blessings...and really trying to give this Thanksgiving holiday the credit it deserves:)

I have a lot of cookies to share....but these were some of my favorites this season.  When I saw them on LilaLoa, I was dying to make some of my own....I always love me some gooood chocolate cookies....I like plain sugar cookies...but really I'm a chocolate kinda gal.  Thanks LilaLoa for the inspiration, and for all the chuckles I get when I read your blog...it's a fun read every time!






Check back later this weekend for some more Autumn inspired treats:)  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful. I've heard so many great things about LilaLoa's chocolate cookie recipe (love her blog too) so I'm definitely going to have to try it soon. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete