Monday, October 8, 2012

Cookie Rewind...

I have been missing in cookie blogland lately.....and decided it was time to play catch-up:)  Somewhere between Angry Birds' Birthday Parties and school starting... I fell behind....  It seems like I just blinked and all of a sudden...the temperatures started getting colder...the leaves started falling....and now....even Halloween is sneaking up on me...

So before I get any further behind in my posts...I thought I would just share some of the cookies I have been working on....

Back to school teacher boxes....Head on over here for the tutorial to make these cookies.




And I always love this whale design (originally from Sugarbelle) for baby birthdays and showers.  And the sailboat design that I found here... I thought made the perfect accompaniment.  These cookies were for the sweetest family....celebrating their twin boys' one year birthday.




And Lizy always has FUN ideas for sports themed cookies.  Loved making these footballs and football fields:)


And the infamous New York Levain Bakery chocolate chip cookies (which are big enough for an entire MEAL) are always a FAVORITE at our house....


When I saw these cookies months ago....I pinned  them immediately and knew I had to make them for my Sister-in-Law's wedding. Katie's blog is out of this world amazing... she has incredible talent....I love all of the custom cake toppers she designs!
  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Peterson!



And a cupcake (originally seen here)...always the perfect cookie for any occasion!


Whew... think I'm just about caught up...just in time for all the Halloween fun...
Be back soon:)

2 comments:

  1. I have missed your cookies:) I really do love all of them! Yep, Katie is AMAZING and you did beautiful cookies from her design!

    ReplyDelete